Chimney Concepts Is Southeastern Wisconsin’s #1 Choice For Professional Chimney & Fireplace Services
If you live in Ozaukee, Washington, Milwaukee, Waukesha, or southern Sheboygan county and need reliable chimney sweeping, inspection, repair, restoration, or other chimney or fireplace services, let Chimney Concepts help!
Our team has decades of industry knowledge and experience and can tackle any challenge you may be facing with your system. Whether you’re looking to schedule routine maintenance or a large-scale rebuild project, we have what it takes to get the job done properly, promptly, and without making a massive mess of your home and property.
Our Chimney & Fireplace Services
Our team can handle any and every chimney and fireplace issue, and has the skills and education to keep everything working the way that it should, season after season. Whether your system is old or new, we’re here to make maintenance easy, affordable, and stress-free. We believe that fireplaces should enhance the home, and we do everything we can to make sure you’re getting as much enjoyment from your hearth as you should. We’re specialists in all aspects of chimney and fireplace care and perform the following services throughout southeastern Wisconsin:
- Chimney Sweeping & Cleaning – Making regular chimney sweeping and cleaning a priority in your home is one of the best ways to ensure that your system is safe for use and ready to serve you all winter long. Is your chimney system being professionally swept as frequently as it needs to be? Here at Chimney Concepts, we provide thorough, mess-free chimney sweeping services and can let you know just how frequently you need to have this service done, based on your use, fuel type, and individual situation – learn more here!
- Chimney Inspections – Whether you use your fireplace 7 days a week during winter, or not at all, you should be scheduling a chimney inspection every year. Our team is skilled and trained in all 3 levels of chimney inspections and can make sure your system is properly installed, free of blockages, and operating properly, and that you aren’t put at unnecessarily high risk of fire or carbon monoxide poisoning. An inspection will also alert you to any damage or leaks in the system – click here to learn more.
- Chimney Repairs – A chimney or fireplace with damaged or missing parts is bound to suffer chimney leaks, carbon monoxide leaks, inefficiency problems, a chimney fire, animal intrusion, and more. Protect your home – let the pros at Chimney Concepts take care of your chimney repairs! We provide expert relining services, and can replace your chase cover, chimney cap, damper, or top-sealing damper with a quality product that is built to last. Click here for more information!
- Chimney Leak Repair & Waterproofing – An undetected chimney leak will quickly destroy your chimney and fireplace – do you know if your system is protected? We’re experts at detecting leaks, locating the source, fixing the problem area, and waterproofing the system for added protection. With Chimney Concepts, you can take chimney leaks off of your list of worries – click here to read more!
- Gas Fireplace Service – Are you loving life with your gas fireplace? These convenient and easy-to-use appliances are becoming more and more popular every day, but many homeowners don’t realize that they still require regular service. Our technicians have the experience to properly clean and inspect your gas fireplace, and can make sure that it’s ready for another go on the first cold night of the year. Learn more about our gas fireplace services here. We also install and service gas log sets!
We’re also expert masons – check out our chimney and fireplace masonry service overview here!
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
When you need a reliable company to care for your chimney and fireplace, call your neighbors at Chimney Concepts! We’re dedicated to keeping the masonry chimneys and fireplaces of Ozaukee, Washington, Milwaukee, Waukesha, and southern Sheboygan counties in tip-top shape! To learn more or request an appointment, please call 262-377-5811 or click here!